- Observe the swimming pool hours from 10:00am-10:00pm Monday – Sunday
- There are no lifeguards on duty; so swim at your own risk
- The pool shall not be used during inclement weather
- No diving or acrobatic entry
- No running, roughhousing, or offensive behavior
- No smoking inside pool area
- No glass containers inside pool area
- No bicycles, skateboards, or rollerblades inside pool area
- No children under the age of 14 without adult in attendance
- All infants (not potty trained) shall wear swim diaper or appropriate swimwear. Members will be assessed a $100 pool cleanup fee if the pool must be closed and sanitized after an accident.
- No pets allowed
- Eating is allowed only in the designated area
- Keep in mind that this is our association pool, so leave it in an orderly condition. Please cleanup and don’t mistreat the pool property. Residents who create a mess and fail to cleanup will be charged a $25 cleanup fee plus any charges for damaged property.
- Our pool is for exclusive use of Symphony Hills members and their guests. Members are asked to use their judgment and limit guests to a reasonable amount so as not to hinder other members’ enjoyment of our pool.
- Parents or guardians will be responsible and liable for the actions of all children under their supervision
- Swimsuits only. Street clothes of any kind are not permitted in the water.
- All paid services are prohibited at the Association pool. This includes swim lessons, physical therapy, exercise classes, daycares, babysitting or other paid services.
- All persons using swimming pool shall have taken a cleansing shower/bath before entering the pool
- Any person having an infectious or communicable disease shall be excluded from the pool
Violations of the above rules and regulations may result in suspension of the member’s pool privileges. To report violations or concerns please contact the pool manager Calberly Properties, 913 568-8921 or the association manager, Kathi Doherty at Centennial Management, 913 648-1500 x123 or Kathi@cmckc.com. To report illegal behavior or vandalism, please contact the Olathe Police Department or dial 911.
A Pool key is required for entrance to the pool area. Please do not allow persons without keys to access the pool. This helps keep the pool exclusive to our residents and their guests and keeps expenses (and overcrowding) down. If you’ve misplaced your key, replacement pool keys can be obtained for a fee of $20.00.
Please sign the pool agreement form and return to Kathi at Centennial (firstname.lastname@example.org 913-648-1500 x123) to coordinate getting a replacement key.